last updated January 25th, 2017
By offering the Platform for use, subject to payment of any applicable subscription fee pursuant to any Subscription Agreement entered into between you and RegX and subject to the terms thereof, RegX provides you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal use of the information and services on the Platform, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. RegX reserves the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Your failure to comply with these Terms will result in automatic termination of this license, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession or control. Except for the limited license set forth in these Terms, RegX does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
We welcome any feedback you would like to share regarding the Platform. Any feedback, ideas, modifications, suggestions, improvements, and the like made by you with respect to the Platform (“Supportive Information”) will be the property of RegX, and by providing such feedback, you agree to assign, and hereby assign, all right, title, and interest worldwide to and in the Supportive Information and the related intellectual property rights to RegX, and to assist RegX, at RegX’s expense, in perfecting and enforcing such rights. RegX may disclose or use Supportive Information for any purposes whatsoever without any obligation to you.
By using the Platform, you agree that:
- you shall not use, intentionally or unintentionally, any of the content, information or services on the Platform in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national or local law, rule or regulation having the force of law;
- you shall not use the Platform in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, the servers, networks and other components connected to or used for the Platform;
- you shall not interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any of the content, information or services provided on the Platform;
- you shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- you shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server used for the Platform, through password mining, hacking or any other means;
- you shall not use the Platform for reasons that are in competition with RegX;
- you shall not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- you shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the Platform, or any portion hereof, for commercial purposes without RegX's prior written consent;
- you shall not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of the Platform (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout and form) without RegX's prior written consent;
- you shall not make any use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics on the Platform without RegX's prior written consent;
- you shall not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture or extract information about usage, individual identities or users;
- you shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device or manual process to monitor or copy the Platform or the content, information or services on the Platform without RegX's prior written consent; and
- you shall not use or otherwise export or re-export the Platform, or any portion thereof, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United Kingdom or the United States of America.
Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted hereby.
When you visit the Platform and when you communicate with us electronically, for example by sending us an email, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Platform. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
The technology and content provided on the Platform is owned by or licensed to RegX and is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. RegX and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM, THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THE PLATFORM, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION AND DATA PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. REGX PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED IS ACCURATE, CURRENT, CORRECT, OR COMPLETE. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE ANY DUE DILIGENCE PROCEDURES REQUIRED UNDER ANY STATE, FEDERAL OR LOCAL REGULATORY AUTHORITIES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY INFORMATION OR DATA OBTAINED ON THE PLATFORM.
REGX WILL NOT BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANY USER FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, IN AN AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAID BY SUCH USER TO REGX UNDER AN APPLICABLE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, REGX MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY OTHER REGX OR THIRD-PARTY GOODS, SERVICES, TECHNOLOGIES OR MATERIALS (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE), OR ANY PRODUCTS OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY OF THEM, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULT, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER GOODS, SERVICES, TECHNOLOGIES OR MATERIALS (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, SYSTEM OR NETWORK), OR BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, FREE OF HARMFUL CODE OR ERROR FREE. ALL OPEN-SOURCE COMPONENTS AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF OR CONCERNING ANY OF THEM IS STRICTLY BETWEEN LICENSEE AND THE THIRD-PARTY OWNER OR DISTRIBUTOR OF SUCH OPEN-SOURCE COMPONENTS AND THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.
Please review our Privacy Statement for a description of our privacy practices and an explanation of how we may use any personal information we collect on the Platform.
Linking to the Platform
You may provide links only to the homepage of this website, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage and (b) you discontinue providing links to this website if requested by RegX.
Registration and Account Information
By registering or creating an account on the Platform, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us of any changes to that information. Please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. Please view our Privacy Statement for more information about how we may store and use your personal information. Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly provided on the registration page. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In case of misuse, we may terminate further access or take such other action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify us immediately.
The platform includes areas in which users may post content and information, including data that may be proprietary to you or other parties (the "User Content"). You are solely responsible for your use of such areas and for ensuring that your use of such areas is compliant with applicable law and other legal requirements related to your use of such content, including intellectual property law and general contract law. By using the Platform, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Platform any of the following:
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Viruses, spyware, malware, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- User Content belonging to a third party without that party’s express consent.
RegX takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is RegX liable for any mistakes, omissions, or errors therein. Any use of the Platform in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in termination or suspension of your right to use the Platform. RegX reserves the right to restrict or remove any User Content stored on the Platform at any time and for any reason without notice.
The Platform may contain or use certain software that is owned by third parties (“Third Party Software”). Third Party Software is subject to terms and conditions other than those in these Terms. You may view the relevant licenses and/or notices for such Third Party Software on their respective platforms. A list of third party software can be provided upon request. As applicable, the terms of your use of the Third Party Software is subject to and governed by the applicable third party licenses and/or terms of service, except that the Section “Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability” of these Terms also govern your use of the Third Party Software. By using the Platform, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the relevant Third Party Software licenses and/or terms of service.
You acknowledge and agree that RegX, in its sole discretion, may terminate your platform access if you violate the terms of any Subscription Agreement with RegX to which you are party, or if your use of the Platform is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms. RegX shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of platform access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of these Terms, or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Platform.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RegX and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Colorado. You agree to waive all defenses or objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
Severability of Provisions
If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or about the content, information or services on the Platform, you may contact us via our contact us page.
We will post any changes to these Terms here. The Terms were last updated on January 25, 2017.